“Great massage!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 805-773-5003
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: An oasis of relaxation awaits you at The Spa at Dolphin Bay in Pismo Beach, CA. Our oceanside spa offers services such as body treatments, massage therapy, facials, nail services, electrolysis (permanent hair removal), waxing, sunless tanning, yoga sessions and much more. We invite you to spend the day unwinding with luxurious, signature spa treatments that are designed to relax you from head to toe.
Visalia
18 attraction reviews
“Great massage!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a great massage experience. I would recommend Melissa. I will diffidently be back!!

Visited October 2013
Brittanee W, Manager at The Spa at Dolphin Bay, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Greetings Romanticgal,
Thank you for your response with regards to your experience at The Spa, your review helps ensure that we uphold the highest level of service standards for our guests. We are pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your massages and hope to welcome you back again soon.
Warm Regards,
The Spa At Dolphin Bay Team

Grover Beach, California, Usa
“Best Massage Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I booked a massage at the La Bonne Vie Spa and exited feeling like I had just had a weeks vacation!
It is cozy and relaxing with a fireplace and refreshments to help you settle in. The staff was welcoming and attentive, and I was given a plush robe and slippers to enjoy relaxing in while I awaited my message.
I booked with Stephen and I can tell you that he is a master at his craft! I have had many a massage, but the one at La Bonne Vie was at the top of my All-time best list. Stephen is intuitive, skilled and knolwgeable. He focused in on areas needing therapy and knew just which of the many techniques he knows to use for each problem area. Theraputic, realxing and professional, and in a lovely setting. You will be gald you went!

Visited May 2013
Arroyo Grande, California
“Blissful experience at this spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My daughters treated me to a fantastic spa day here. This is an intimate spa with the coziest robes and I was offered warm tea for my manicure and pedicure with Kim. the spa pedicure was so relaxing that I fell asleep! Next I had a deep tissue massage with Jordan that helped sooth my tired muscles. Finished the day with lunch with my daughters at Lido. Truly a blissful experience. I can't wait to get back again soon.

Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California
14 attraction reviews
“Clean, nice and many services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Small Spa so book early but they provide massages, facials and manicures and pedicures. They sell some excellent skin products and have bowls of fruit and a wide herbal tea selection before or after your service.

Visited December 2012