“A great value and FUN!” 5 of 5 stars

Otis, CO
7 attraction reviews
“A great value and FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was honestly about the best experience value for the money my family has ever done. The guides were expert and safe. There were plenty of thrills and spills! We saw sea otters and seals with their pups. It was great adventure for two teen boys and a great intro into sea kayaking. Made us want to buy our own!

Visited March 2013

Atascadero, California
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We did the Dinosaur Caves tour and had a lot of fun. Ocean kayaking was new to me and I was a little nervous at the start but Justin was a great guide/instructor and was always right there if needed. I would highly recommend.

Visited September 2012
Henderson, Nevada
12 attraction reviews
“4 hours of heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The crew made it so easy to learn and feel confident about my lack of kayaking skills. The tour of the sea caves was the highlight of my trip. the scenery and sea life was exciting. we were up close to sea otters, sea lions, harbor seal, dolphins and all sorts of birds. what a blast!

Visited August 2012
4 attraction reviews
“great adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Cave tour was what we did and it was amazing. Good crew, great time. Only one complaint is my wife has MS (something we noted on the forms) and at the end of the day we help drag up the Kayaks and paddles. Men Kayaks and Ladies Paddles. My wife had three in one hand leaving one hand free to hold the hand rail. (she needs help with balance, one of the side effects of this disease) when the lead guide (Jason) ask her to add his paddle and she said "no I can't" he got what appeared to be frustrated and stuffed his paddle in the sand in frustration. I know he read over each and every waiver form but may have forgotten about her disease. So my advise to the crew would be it's not our job to drag your equipment to the street so if not everyone is able to participate suck it up and deal with it, do not show frustration because there may just be a reason they where not able to help. The trip was great and I will be back for sure.

Visited July 2012
“Beautiful day touring the Morro Bay Estuary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

A great family activity and one where you can take in the beauty of the California coast ecosystems. Our guides were extremely knowledgable in both the kayaking (good for first time kayakers) and knowledge and respect of the surrounding environment. On our tour as promised in the website amd brochures we saw lots of sea life from harbor seals, bat rays, turkey vultures, comorants and pelicans. Took the tour with the lunch option and had a nice picnic lunch on the sandspit before paddling back to the docks. A highly memorable and educational day!