“So Cozy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BeachComber Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pismo Beach
BeachComber Inn
You added BeachComber Inn to your Saves list
541 Cypress Street, Pismo Beach, CA   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Pismo Beach B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tulare
“So Cozy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This place is the best in Pismo. Perfect location next to restaurants and shops, but still secluded and cozy. The rooms are fantastic! Everything is brand new and updated, clean, and so comfortable. Rooms include so many little extras that other hotels do not have - even a Keurig coffee pot! I highly recommend this to anyone - family, couples, or even just for a solo get away. Absolutely lovely.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I was shaking my head coming to terms with how wonderful this little Inn was after having searched early evening for numerous places and outrageous prices for dumps.
This is a 4 star address...like a needle in a haystack.
Guaranteed to go back.
Newly and elegantly furnished with better amenities than most big name hotels.
WELL DONE!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
sharlebear
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I have been staying in Pismo for many years and have no idea why we haven't stayed here before. The rooms are beautiful with many nice little extras that none of the other places we have stayed had. The person who checked us in and took care of us all weekend was wonderful very friendly making sure we had everything we needed. She even told us about things going on while we were in town. This is now my favorite place to stay and I'm sure we will be going again soon, Thank you BeachComber for a wonderful weekend getaway. Sincerely The Bulls

Room Tip: Room #1 had a wonderful view of the town of Pismo with a small view of the ocean
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Atascadero, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

I got stranded overnight in Pismo.I was really looking forward to coming home and the comforts that go with it.Luckily for me someone told me about this place so I tried it.Thank goodness I did.It Had all the comforts of ome that I'd expectfrom a low-cost place and then some.The staff was eager to help with any questions and they were very friendly.The rooms were a tad small,but that didn't bother me.It's location was ideal for me because I like to go to the bars and have a couple drinks.I didn't need to find a cab,I was 2 blocks from the Pier and all the fun stuff.It had tempurpedic matresses and plenty of literature for me to entertain myself with the going ons and maps and phone #'s for all the activities anyone would need.Too cold for the pool,but it was sparkling clean.I'd recommend to everyone.Thanks,beachcomber.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to BeachComber Inn? Share your experiences!