“On the elegant side!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Richmond, California
“On the elegant side!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

As soon you enter you can appreciate their white elegant set on the tables, and the atmosphere is nice!
My four years old daughter loves pasta just like me, and they have a good selection for it besides their wines, but I can't tell on the quality since I am not a drinker.
It is kind of expensive for the area, but if you go for a nice dinner this is the place.

Visited August 2013

El Sobrante, California
“They Never let us down.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We always come to Due Rose when we want a good meal out. We appreciate whit able cloth dining. We have celebrated several special occasion at Due Rose ranging from 10 to 90 in our party and each dining experience was wonderful. Everyone was pleased and satisfied with their service and meal. The wait staff are very courteous and professional. There is a full bar, which is really a great addition. There is full menu, a daily special menu and a bar menu, The vegetables and fish are always fresh. I have not had a meal that disappointed us. The bread and soups are made daily I am not sure which one is my favorite. This place is a gem.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, California
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Due Rosé is a great little Italian place in a convenient location in Pinole. The menu is extensive and I've never had a meal there that didn't satisfy everyone at the table. The white table cloth ambiance is balanced by friendly service and a family welcoming feel. Lunch specials. Good value. Nice wine selection.

They're a great place for business meetings, birthday parties and civic organizations. Can't beat it!

• Visited June 2013
Pinole, California, USA
“Comfortable dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We haven't been to this restaurant for a long time. I don't know why because it was very nice and we live close by. The staff was very professional and attentive. The decor was inviting and comfortable. We had pizza for an appetizer which was wonderful and the wine list was more than ample. Our meals were done perfectly and the tiramisu for desert was outstanding.
We will be back soon, especially since we saw the happy hour menu which we will have to try!

• Visited April 2013
Crockett, California
“Love It Everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had occasion to visit Risturante Due Rose twice this week--my birthday being one of the visits. As usual we were greeted warmly as we entered and seated at an attractive table. The bread, olive oil and water were promptly served and our order was taken very shortly there after. I ordered the filet medallions on my birthday and the lamb chops on the second visit . Both of my entrees were served perfectly medium rare and were delicious. All the dinners at my table also loved their food and were very happy with the service. My husband and I frequent the "Due Rose" often and always enjoy the dining experience. I've recommend this restaurant to many of our friends and they have reported back that they, also, had a great experience at this restaurant. . I think the food is really tasty and the prices are very reasonable for the quality of food and service. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. All in all, always an enjoyable evening out.

• Visited February 2013