The hotel was clean and the room was nice. I got it at a great price. The same room in West LA would have been $100 a night. My only other comment would be that the internet access was not available two nights of my four night stay. I was in room 114, and this room is in the northeast corner of the building, ground floor. My window faced a gravel path and a huge hedge, really no problem with that, but as a woman traveling alone, the first night I was there, I was a bit concerned about the safety (no bars or other visible security). The neighborhood was ok though and I had no trouble. I felt safe. The parking situation was great and the staff was helpful. Could use more pillows to give that extra touch.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Pico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Pico Hotel Pico Rivera
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Pico
- Howard Johnson Pico Rivera
- Pico Rivera Howard Johnson