This is just what you would expect for the brand.
We stayed one night while visiting the L.A. area. On a positive note the room and grounds were clean.
The reception area is a secured area for the clerk with a heavy glass or fiberglass window between the customer and clerk. This does not create a great first impressions, but I guess the safety of the employees trumps that.
The room was spacious but the bed which was advertised as a queen was probably a double. There were two pillows on the bed and they were the worst, smallest, and thinnest I have ever encounted. I used a spare bathtowel (not very large) under the pillow to create a little comfort.
My recommendation is if you stay here bring your own pillow. The bathroom was large, but provided no hook near the tub/shower for your bathrobe or towel.
Breakfast was as other reviews observed. Very sparse consisting of rice krispies, sugar froasted flakes, a few sad pieces of bread and weak luke warm coffee.
This motel is fine for a one one stay based solely on the price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Pico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Pico Hotel Pico Rivera
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Pico
- Howard Johnson Pico Rivera
- Pico Rivera Howard Johnson