“jerry springer episode!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Pico Rivera
downey ca
“jerry springer episode!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2008

rooms are nice. but you better check the time on the hotel clock. because if the time is one hour behind because the hotel forgot after 2 weeks to set the clock ahead, then you may face a cop at gunpoint at your door!!!! I called the front desk to say I would stay another nt, but I would want to change rooms because the maids were extremely noisy slamming a security door in front of my room. young girl at desk (must have all of 12 yrs old) said I had to check out immedialty or she would call the cops! I asked for the mang. but she refused. so I went to take a shower. when I got out and was naked. a cop was banging at my door. I put on a t shirt and answered the door to a gun in my face! he stuck his foot in the door and wanted me to leave in my underwear!!! I was escorted off the property by 2 police cruisers. after contacting the corperate office and after one week finally the owner calls me to offer my $70.00 back for the room. but even then he did not refund that money for another week. and says he is reducing her hours but has not fired her yet!!! plan to sue him for $5,000 for total humillation!!!!! don't stay here unless you love humillation .

Stayed March 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first
Manteca, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2006

We recently stayed at the Guesthouse in Pico Rivera after finding this hotel on Hotwire.com. We were able to book a room through the hotel website at (-)guesthouseintl(-) at a rate of $65.99 for a room with 2 queen beds. The hotel was very nice and clean. Beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Even though we didn't check in until after midnight the first night, the staff was willing to get us whatever we needed. The continental breakfast consisted of coffee, donuts and muffins (real donunts from a bakery). The drive to Disneyland was less than 15 minutes. We normally try to get a hotel closer to Disneyland, but we will be using this hotel again - it was worth the short drive for a clean room.

Stayed January 2006

Been to Guesthouse Intl Pico Rivera? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Guesthouse Intl Pico Rivera

Address: 8455 Telegraph Rd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Location: United States > California > Pico Rivera
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Pico Rivera
Hotel Class:2 star — Guesthouse Intl Pico Rivera 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Guesthouse Intl Pico Rivera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Guesthouse Intl Pico Rivera, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.