“This is just the best” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
San Francisco and Puerto Aventuras
“This is just the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have been going to Della Fattoria for several years now and have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as ordered bread and desserts for my own use. It has the most wonderful food, natural and healthy and most of all Yummy! If you have not been there you are in for a treat. They make their bread in their own wood fired ovens and if you have not had the Rosemary Meyer Lemon then you are in for a treat. Do not miss the opportunity to eat here. It is family style seating and very casual. Check out their website.

Visited February 2013

San Francisco, California
“Always look forward to going there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been a faithful goer from the day they opened. Usually just to buy the best Bread there is, or the best Chocolate Eclair there is or the best Butter Croissant there is. Oh, wait, how about the best Americano served in a beautiful cup (with saucer) and you can see the steam swirling up as they serve it? Last Sunday a friend and I went there to have a light lunch. We shared a Croque Monsieur which was outstanding. Made with Pullman bread, grilled just right, the cheese is soft but not oozing and the egg cooked perfectly. The salad served with it was fresh, lightly dressed and an excellent accompaniment to the sandwich. Planning to go back again for the same, but first we must walk around the Shollenberger Park to earn the calories.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Breakfast polenta with spinach...yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The communal tables are not comfortable...but the food is so good I keep going back. Try for a window table. But don't let the communal part keep you away. The breakfast menu used to stop at noon on weekends, which meant that we didn't come as often as I'd like. But now breakfast is all day and breakfast is fantastic. Others have tried the Bacon and Egg Piadina and the Breakfast Sandwich. I stick with the polenta, topped with a poached egg, prosciutto and spinach. Maybe if I went every weekend I'd branch out but I don't. So, I stick with what I love. Never have been disappointed.

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“The Pride of Petaluma!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Having just driven from San Francisco to Petaluma in a convertible Mustang in COLD weather, we were in need of a nice hot coffee and some decent food. We stumbled upon this place and hoped for the best. The waiter brought out bucket sized coffee's which I thought were bowls of soup they were so large, but it was the BEST coffee we had on this trip to the USA. I had a very simple toasted cheese and ham sandwich which all sounded so simple and boring, but it was anything but. The best toasty I have ever had? Yes I think so! Wow! If you visit this beautiful little town, you MUST stop in and have a coffee and food, wonderful!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chico, California
“Croque Madame...nothing more to say!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We came for the bread and almost licked out plates clean! That croque madame was amazing! The sauce, the mustard, the bread. We were stuffed to the gills and still almost bought goodies for the road. Latte was pretty as well as yummy! Would go back in a heart beat!

Visited January 2013