Came for a quick 2 night vacay and was pleasantly happy with accommodations. Hard to decide where to say with so many small "quaint" hotels in the area. So we went with recognized hotel. Our room was spacious,clean and comfortable. We got a pretty good rate by calling reservations and since we are SPG members we used points to book the Club level room. This enabled us to save $ on non-alcoholic beverages, breakfast and snacks. They even served pasta and salad during one nights reception! Had we not had dinner reservations we would of filled up there! There is also a nice marsh area adjacent to the property for a morning stroll or run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA