If our entire stay were a reflection of the front desk staff and the restaurant, this would be 4-5 stars. I had made my reservation for the wrong day, but the front desk found a room for us 'the last one' in the hotel. Unfortunately, the "last room" should be as clean and well-maintained as the best room available. (Particularly for a Starwood Hotel).
The carpet was filthy, and the room smelled. There was lotion or some kind of nasty something on the door and on the wall next to the sink that was old and dried up. There was no proper toilet paper holder - the plastic rollers were gone, so the rolls were suspended on the metal frame and fell when pulled on. The wallpaper was just dirty. If all the room ear like this, they should just rip the place apart and start over.
With my mistake in booking dates, I didn't expect a view (none given) or perfect location - but I always expect a clean room. Will not stay here'd again,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA