We stayed here after a long trip with flight delays, so arrived very late. Without exception, the staff were really helpful, very pleasant, and made our stay really nice. The hotel is clean, with some really nice amenities. My only negative was that an exterior door ( leading out to a shared roof /balcony) was slightly ajar when we got into the room. Given the late hour we didn't call to complain as we just wanted to sleep. I'm quite sure that given the attentive staff the hotel would have moved us if we had requested, but we did not ask. Beds were super comfortable, reliable wifi, overall a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA