We did not book this hotel for the hotel's view, although we had friends who said they really enjoyed being able to take some very enjoyable walks around there. We were in California to do sightseeing, so views, location of room was not important. Room was clean, comfortable. Staff was very helpful and accimodating. We found that the hotel was ideally located to access not only all the wine areas, but when we were "wined" out, we were able to take some absolutely beautiful drives to the coast and oyster bay regions. We would have no hesitation in staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA