Last evening my girlfriend and I went to a meeting at the Petaluma Sheraton, We arrived a little early so we were going to unwind after a long day with a drink at the bar, The bar was not that busy however, the older women bartender was in the midst of finishing a drink order for one of the tables so we waited politely for a few minutes to let her finish,well!! I guess we were invisible because we waited and waited and waited as she returned still ingnoring our existance she went on to opening packages of chips without even as much as "I'll be right with you" so at this point we decided to no bother and head into our meeting, Then! as we had our backs turned walking away I hear her call out "what can I do for you"? too little to late....When I walk into a establishment be it a dive bar or a high end restuarant one thing is always a constant, FIRST IMPRESSIONS!! This place failed that test, In my opinon your bartender sets the tone and she definetly set the tone,need I say more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA