This was a great hotel at a good price.
I booked this on Hotwire for a great rate of $66/night. It was a great; the price made it all the more sweet.
A caveat before I begin: If you are in the Sonoma area to do wine tastings, I have to say that this is not a great location: To hit a lot of the great wineries in the Dry Creek Road/Healdsburg area, you are looking at a good 35 mile drive from the hotel to the wineries. So, considering that you won't want to/probably shouldn't drive that far after a day of tastings, you might be wise to find another hotel. Certainly there are closer wineries, but the really great ones in Sonoma - I think - are up in the northern section of Petaluma.
Too bad, because this hotel is awesome: big, comfy beds with high-quality linens. Nice bathrooms (though the shower pressure is a little lacking). Room was immaculate, and we had a great view of the marina right out of our window.
Special kudos to the housekeeping staff: Hey management: Whoever cleaned room our room on the second floor should get a raise.
Great place! Highly-recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA