We enjoyed our stay here. I wouldn't say that it is up to the standard of some other Sheratons that I've been to but we enjoyed our stay here.
We chose this hotel because it was 1) a Sheraton 2) it was close to Bodega Bay where were spending most of our day and 3) we could bring our dog without any extra charges!
The grounds overall were clean. The pool area could have used a little attention since it had a few empty plastic cups and a band-aid near the whirlpool. I appreciated the free wifi throughout and there is a Starbucks on site. The front desk staff are also the baristas and I can only imagine how crazy it can get.
The rooms were clean, nicely decorated and furnished. I have no complaints about the rooms. They offer 2 kinds of pillows and the bed was comfortable. We had a Marina view room.
The location is excellent since it is less than 30 minutes from the ocean or Napa. Having the Sheraton located along the marina was nice but it sounds nicer than it really is but I'm not knocking any points off nor am I adding any. Petaluma itself is a nice destination on its own so make sure you take the time to walk around. There is nice coffee shop in the same complex as the Sheraton and i recommend making a stop there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA