We checked in late at around 10pm. As a SPG platinum member we got a room at club level facing to parking lot . Quiet enough. The only staff seemed to be happy to see us was the porter man, who was helpful. We did not see any marina 'view' even at am when we walked around, quiet different from hotel picture. We got a small view of it at the club lounge - a few docked boats with little water and highway. Overall, I gave a below average rating for the hotel for both hardware/the faculty and software/limited service in comparison to other much better served sharetons in bay area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA