Good hotel for Sonoma county, good price considering Napa Valley hotels can be ridiculously expensive. The rooms are OK, typical of mid range Sheraton hotels. Beds are great since they are the typical Westin/Sheraton heavenly beds. Restaurant food was adequate but somewhat expensive. Pool and jacuzzi was good except for the drunk people that have spent all day wine tasting, all they could talk about is how they drove from winery to winery tasting wines, in my opinion they need to get a life. Overall it's a good stopover for a Napa/Sonoma visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA