“Best Beer Ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lagunitas Brewing Co.

Lagunitas Brewing Co.
Ranked #3 of 195 Restaurants in Petaluma
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The brewery serves sandwiches in its Tap Room and Beer Sanctuary. It's open for lunch on weekends.
Vista, California
“Best Beer Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was anticipating my visit to Lagunitas for several months. Since we are from Vista, CA where we enjoy 12 local craft breweries, I was looking forward to seeing what Lagunitas had to offer. I have tried 5 of their beers from our local grocery store and love them all. The beer selection at the Tap Room is quite large, and we tried 8 beers. My favorite was the SF Fusion. The atmosphere was fun and casual, with cool reggae background music. They provide fresh pretzels and peanuts. The bartender was very attentive. We were fortunate to arrive at 2 pm on a Thursday so it wasn't crowded. Visiting Lagunitas was the highlight of my vacation!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Petaluma, California
“You got to love Tony”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Any thing to do with lagunitas is golden. I should have known all those years ago.The beer the fibe and if you are a true brew lover come on in.

Visited December 2012
Novi, MI
“Great Afternoon in the Tent with some great beers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We spent several hours last Sunday in the tent with some great food and great beer. The beautiful weather didn't hurt. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2013
Aptos
“Great beer, good food and music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

What a great place to spend an afternoon. My wife and I stopped in on a Thursday to find a good crowd and live music. We sampled all 16 beers on tap that day to get an overall look at what Lagunitas has to offer. Very good beer for the most part--a few were a bit over the top for me (the hearty stouts), but that is to be expected. I recommend a visit to all beer lovers--this is a must see!

• Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
“Great Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Showed up at the brewery with a few buddies after a backpacking trip. Had a couple great beers, a fantastic brisket sanwhich and then found out about the FREE tour, with FREE beer. Got a taste of the history of the company which was great, as was the beer.

If you like beer, and need a break on your trip north on the 101, make the stop!

• Visited March 2013