We stayed here at the end of July 2013 in one of the pull through sites. The sites are a bit close to each other, but we had no problem with privacy. The people at the RV sites are all very friendly. The back in sites were further apart, so one might consider lodging there next time. The RV sites all have concrete pads which made the sites very clean. We enjoyed all the different types of flowers used to landscape the RV sites. We were close to the comfort stations, the restrooms are very clean and well kept. The garbage bins were emptied every morning, so we had no garbage issues. There is a sauna next to the comfort station, we did not use them. The store is well stocked with basics like milk and bread, and of course supplies for smores. We used our own fire pit, but purchased their wood, a bit pricey, $10 per bundle, but for convenience, it was worth it. We tried to use the shuttle to go to Santa Cruz, but it was being fixed the day we planned to use it. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. We had no cell phone reception, which was okay, it was our vacation. The kids loved the giant chess set and they were able to bike all around safely. Costanoa is very beautiful, but be prepared for fog. There are skunks, but they did not bother us. In all, we had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forget rough and rugged camping, here you can camp in luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp Hotel Pescadero
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge And Camp
- Costanoa Lodge