We had possibly the best tent cabin available - #30, isolated and facing the mountains. Maybe the last week of April is the time to be at Costanoa. We pretty much had the entire tent cabin area all to ourselves. Super quiet, clean cabin with great bed warmers and no noise.
Wish we'd stayed a few more nights.
Staff was very friendly and efficient.
Climbed Chalk Mountain for excellent vistas and returned to the hot tub to watch the moon rise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forget rough and rugged camping, here you can camp in luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp Hotel Pescadero
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge And Camp
- Costanoa Lodge