“Premiere skydiving facility in the US” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Perris
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive INDOORS and OUT! Tandem, AFF & a Wind Tunnel for adults and kids! With our fleet of larger aircraft, you can even jump with your friends. We are one of, if not the, largest skydiving center in the world AND the only skydiving center in California to have a vertical wind tunnel on site, sharing the experience of freefall for ALL ages. We pride ourselves in our customer service, state of the art equipment, very experienced instructional staff AND the largest fleet of aircraft for skydiving on the west coast. A Tandem skydive, is a once in a lifetime thrill where you're attached to an instructor by a harness, freefall from 13,000 ft & 5 minute canopy ride. Become a licensed skydiver through our Accelerated Freefall (AFF) program. Skydive Perris is a destination for first time to experienced skydivers from all over the world to take part in our events, learn from our accomplished coaching staff, our great weather, our full restaurant, bar and pool! Enjoy a FREE T-shirt too!
Newport Beach, California
“Premiere skydiving facility in the US”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Full service bar, restaurant, swimming pool, two excellent skydiving schools, and a wind tunnel for simulated skydiving. Great place to have fun.

Visited June 2012

Bellingham, Washington
“The world's greatest DZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Wind tunnel ("Indoor Skydiving"), great facilities, great people.

Visited April 2012
Murrieta, CA
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I took my dad here for his 60th birthday. We both did the tandem sky dive. Our instructors were top notch. As soon as we met them, I knew this was gonna be amazing. We felt so safe. They do an excellent job explaining everything. I kept thinking I would feel scared at some point. But that never happened! The jump was a blast. My instructor asked me if there was anything I wanted to do up there. He can maneuver the parachute to do spins and other tricks. I just wanted to hang out up in the sky for as long as possible to soak it all in. He said, "I can do that!" We were just floating up there, longer than anyone. I also wanted to do a landing that was so smooth, that I come in on my tip toes. And he did that for me too. It was the best!!!! They also have indoor sky diving here for people who are afraid but want to experience this. I've heard its fun! I highly recommend this place and would definitely do it again. My dad thought it was the best 60th birthday present.

Visited September 2011
Canyon Lake, Ca
11 attraction reviews
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

This was on my bucket list and I was able to experience a buddy dive on my 65th birthday. It was the very best thing I have ever done. I should have gotten right back on the plane and done it again, but I didn't and I probably won't be able to do it again. The place is so nice. They are so professional and made everything easy for me. Scary yes but what a thrill. The whole experience was enjoyable. They have a swimming pool, campers, a store, and a restaurant and bar. It was truly a multi cultural experience with many foreign skydivers. Professional teams and tourists. Interesting place even if you are not going to skydive.

Menifee, California
7 attraction reviews
“Look up!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Fun to watch and one day will actually participate.

Been to Skydive Perris? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Skydive Perris, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.