“Good.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Bradley
“Good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I like their food but have a hard time deciding what to have when we go there because I wasn't too excited about the raspberry-chipotle ribs or the lime chile chicken skewers. My husband's steak was cooked perfectly the last time we went there. I tend to stick to the cowboy salad (bleu cheese, walnuts, tender chicken slices, avocado, tomatoes).

Visited November 2012

70% Recommend
ca
“Wonderful Prime Rib and Steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My server was Diane and she was a treat after a long day. When my friend's meal was not quite cooked as he wanted, Diane and Jenn fixed it without a problem and did it with a smile and "no problem." We both enjoyed a long meal as various other couples and families came and went. If you want fancy white linens, then this is not the place for you. If you love good meat and a relaxing atmosphere, then you can be sure to find it here.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atascadero, California
“Bad Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We ate here last night and it was not so good. The staff did a great job. I ordered a New York steak done medium. What I received was well done. Some of our group ordered chicken that was very dry. My grandson ordered coconut shrimp that was disgusting. It was overcooked and greasy. Only good thing was the salad. We have been here several times in the past, but this was the worst its ever been. Whom ever was cooking should be take a refresher course on how to cook. I will never eat here again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Paso Robles, California
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

When looking for a good steak dinner, look no farther. The menu is extensive and the prices are reasonable. Dinners include soup or salad, rolls, and beans as well as generous dinner portions. They are able to seat large parties, but it can get noisy, so this is not for those looking for an intimate setting. Parking is great for a restaurant near the downtown area of Paso Robles.

Visited June 2012
Los Angeles, California
“You Gotta Try the Steak Nachos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Really good food and excellent service. Despite it being crazy busy, our waitress checked on us frequently, and noticed our steak wasn't cooked to our order (we noticed but it was so good we didn't care), pointed it out to us, and even though we were ok with it, offered to have a new steak brought out. The service is as good as the food, and it's *really* good food.

Visited June 2012