The quiet country roads surrounding Paso Robles are a great place to bicycle and Adelaide Inn is the perfect place to stay while exploring them. We come to Paso every Memorial Day weekend to attend the Great Western Bike Rally and decided to give the Adelaide Inn a try this year. We were not disappointed. The Adelaide Inn was a great value, with large, nicely furnished rooms that were far superior to comparably priced places we've stayed on previous visits. We will definitely be returning to the Adelaide Inn next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles