This was my first time at Adelaide Inn and it far exceeded my expectations. Booked AAA rate direct on their website and needed to change dates which they did quickly and smiling...you could hear it in her voice! Rooms have been renovated recently and are comfortable and well appointed with micro, coffee maker and fridge, great reading lights, recliner. The only thing lacking is flat screen tv in my opinion but older version worked fine. I did not use the pool but it looked clean. Welcome cookies and fruit. Morning scones and muffins in the lobby unless you book a room that includes breakfast. If only we could pick it up and move it downtown! But it is a short drive nonetheless. I travel thru Paso often and will definitely book it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles