The owners of the Adelaide Inn have taken great care to preserve the friendly atmosphere of their inn as they have obviously upgraded the decor and amenities over the years. This is the first time we have stayed here, but we have passed it many times during our travels in the Central coast / valley area of California. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed. The bathroom/dressing area of our room had two mirrored areas with ample counter space and two sinks...one in the bathroom and one in the separate dressing area. Quite nice for a budget accommodation so conveniently located to area sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles