“Best Veggie Burger I ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Panolivo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 156 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Briarcliff Manor, NY
“Best Veggie Burger I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

I recently stopped at this place for a lunch while traveling about in California. The food we all had was fresh and delicious, but, the standout was the veggie burger - the best I ever had! A must try if you stop to eat here!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great place for a special event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

Our wedding rehearsal dinner for our son at Panolivo a smashing success! The establishment is beautiful, the food superb, and the servers were gracious and attentive. Most especially the chef/owner, Didier, and his family. The selection of wine was also excellent. I received many favorable comments from family and friends about the event . The staff showed exceptional flexibility in accomodating an extra guest we brought in at the last minute! I also felt the tab was very reasonable for the wonderful food and service we received. I expect much continued success from Panolivo, and I will definitely go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Took forever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

We went to Panolivo over Memorial Day - Paso was packed, lots going on, but we got into Panolivo. We were seated next to the window, and although the shade was down, the heat was very intense. THere were no other tables, so we decided to stand the heat. We were asked about our drinks, we got served our wine and water, placed our order - 3 course tasting menu for husband and the special for me. Then we waited, and waited, and waited - almost 25 minutes, no first course for husband, no bread on the table. Finally we snatched the bread guy and he brought us bread (good bread) and another 10 minutes we flagged down our waitress and asked her about the first course. 45 minutes to prepare hummus & pita?, and then we waited some more. Our entrees arrived at the 1hour 15 minute point - by that time I was so hot and had consumed 3 or 4 glasses of water and was no longer hungry. The prime rib was OK, the veggies cooked al dente but the mashed potatoes were just odd tasting. My husbands beef burgundy was excellent. Finally my husband got dessert (excellent) and we left - what should have been a pleasant SUnday dinner left us hot, cranky and annoyed. Not sure if it was a service issue as it was crowded but other tables were getting their food while we sat and waited.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, CA
“Best Quiche I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2009

We had the most wonderful breakfast at Panolivo! The Quiche was the best EVER!
My friend had the french toast and it looked fabulous.
Try the large latte...served in a great cup, simply delicious.
I would definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Luis Obispo
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2009

I've been here for lunch twice and it was amazing both times. The food was superb and the atmosphere is so great. They have an amazing pastry case, which unfortunately I haven't sampled but I've hear great things about. I'd go here again and again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere