I routinely stay at La Quinta's when I can mostly due to overall service, value and feeling of being safe.
This particular hotel is above and beyond what you would expect from this end of hotels. In my opinion this hotel was for the value as good or not better than a Hilton. They definitely take in consideration the are with a lovely wine social in the evening. The staff was courteous, helpful, even went out of there way to lend a corkscrew without any hesitation. I have less gracious service at high end hotels were they dismissed the basic needs of the hotel guest, such as extra towels for the family. Here they made you feel expectational, and appreciated for your visit.
If anyone complains of pets, they are not being honest. I am very allergic to many dander's not once did I notice a smell or scent from any pet in any hallway. No noise, no messes nothing. The rooms are quiet, and clean. We actually were next to the elevator and ice/soda machines,not once did we hear either from our room. I have stayed at high end hotels were the rooms had many noises.
The staff is kind, approachable, they greet you with a smile, definitely trained properly. The management was extremely helpful, and courteous. They were out in the lobby and visible there for any questions or needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Coast Wine Country, just halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, The La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles is an elegant hotel that offers all new rooms and modern amenities to ensure your comfort. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, wine and gift shop in the lobby, heated outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, business center, and Free Bright Side Breakfast that includes hot eggs, sausage and potatoes are just a few of the many reasons this Paso Robles hotel is right for you. Each spacious guest room also includes a microwave, refrigerator, and 32-inch LCD television. Join us for our complimentary Wine and Gourmet Cheese Reception Monday through Thursday evenings from 5:30pm - 7:00pm. Wine Tasting Getaways: Nestled in the heart of wine country, take a short drive from the hotel to explore the many wineries of Highway 46 East and experience the taste of award winning wines! Eos Estate Winery, Bianchi Winery, and Meridian Vineyards are all conveniently located only a few miles down the road. Visit Eberle Winery and tour 17,000 square feet of underground caves or stop by Tobin James Cellars to taste at their 140 year-old bar. Majestic Central Coast Beaches & Hearst Castle:Take Highway 101 South to visit delightful Shell Beach, downtown Avila Beach, picturesque views from Pismo Beach pier, and Grover Beach (the gateway to the Oceano Dunes). Visit the coastline off Highway 1 featuring Morro Bay, Cayucos Beach, Cambria, and San Simeon. While you're there, plan a guided tour at the historic Hearst Castle State Park! Family Fun and Outdoor Adventure: On your next trip to Paso Robles, discover all the outdoor adventures our town has to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at Hunter Ranch Golf Course or make a splash with the family at the Ravine Waterpark, located only 2 miles from the hotel. Visit The Mid State Fairgrounds, Barney Swartz Park, or bring your boat and take a day trip to Lake Nacimiento or Lake San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Paso Robles
- La Quinta Paso Robles
- Paso Robles La Quinta