“best one yet!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 139 Activities in Paso Robles
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover and discuss your touring options with us! We take pride in providing impeccable service with attention to detail. Wine tours, event shuttles, dinner transportation, Hearst Castle tours, as well as agricultural tours. The Wine Wrangler is a Paso Robles original, serving the entire Central Coast.
Aurora, Colorado
11 attraction reviews
“best one yet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2008

I have done wine day tours like this one before and was blown away by the level of service from start to finish with the Wine Wrangler. I had started to book with another group, and thank goodness they were totally not helpful b/c when I stumbled on Wine Wrangler, I switched to them for my day, and what a blessing I did! They picked up right at my hotel on time and Phil the driver was a total character and well versed in all things wine in Paso Robles. Went to five wineries and enjoyed them all, Phil provided info and suggestions for everything at each place. And the tasting fees were included which is a huge plus. And b/c we were with the Wine Wrangler several of the wineries gave discounts. Lunch was served at the third winery , nice food, though a little carb-heavy. I had make a couple of requests for my lunch meal that were that were not attended to but I didn't let that spoil my day. Such a great experience traveling with the Wine Wrangler, and such good choices. Can't wait to come back to Paso and taste again! Thanks Phil, and the Wine Wrangler, for a wonderful day.

huntington beach, CA
“great wine tasting and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2008

this was my first time wine tasting and i had so much fun. they picked us up right on time from our B&B in cambria. our tour guide was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. we visited 6 wineries, half of which were small and intimate (where the best wine comes from) and the other half more widely known. the lunch they bring you is made at a local bakery and absolutely delicious. i would suggest going during the week because sometimes if you travel with a large group it is harder to find places than can accommodate 16 tasters at one time. if havent been wine tasting before, dont want to drive, or have never visited paso robles i suggest booking a trip with the wine wrangler, you wont be disappointed!

tancurls
“Fun Fun Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2008

My husband and I are in our thirties, and this was our first wine tour by a van and we had a wonderful experience. They pick you up at your hotel and your journey begins. We went about five winery's that were off the beaten path (we would have never found them on our own) the driver we had was an older gentleman that was very knowledgeable and friends with the staff at the winery's. Most of the winery's we visited we felt like old friends. A great lunch was packed for us and we got to do barrel tasting and a full tour of one of the winery's. No pressure to buy bottles of wine, we even got offered a great price on a discontinued bottle at one of the winery's. There were a few other couples and a group of four other women with us about eight in all on the tour. Everyone was having fun and pretty good friends at the end. If you want a laid back, fun knowledgeable tour this is for you.

Idaho
“Best Wine Tour in Paso Robles also serving Cambria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2005

The J. Patrick House in Cambria helped my husband and I book a wine tour for our 21st anniversary, the Wine Wrangler Tour , it was wonderful!Coy our driver picked us up at the doorstep of our B & B promptly at 10:00a.m. just as they said they would. This being the Wine Festival Weekend I expected them to be very full but in fact because many of the wineries were having special events and goings ons many people chose to venture out on their own as not to have time restraints. This worked out perfect for us, and one other very nice couple. We were shown a wonderful time when Coy took us to many of the wineries we had selected as well as some up and coming wineries, let's not forget the winery that pairs all of their wines with chocolates. This was a real treat! Coy was very knowledgeable about where the vineyards were located , the making of wines, and the Paso Robles and Cambria areas. He treated us like royality, and got us back to our B & B safely about 6:00 p.m. The tour also included a nice lunch, crossaint sandwiches, salad, fruit, and dessert. We had taken a different wine tour last year but it wasn't quite as personnal. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in wine tasting in these areas.