“Excellent dinner stop” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Campbell, California
“Excellent dinner stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The Firestone Walker tap room is a great stop for dinner.
Solid takes on traditional fair, but could use a slightly large steak selection for me.

We started with the wings, which had a sauce that didn't need a dip in Ranch (a slight knock; we asked for Ranch dip, the waiter said it was Ranch, but it was Blue Cheese).

I had the Salmon; excellent sauce but just a bit too much as it hid some of the Salmon taste.

My wife had the Sirloin; perfect cooking to medium-rare and perfect seasoning.

Excellent presentation and veggie inclusion.

Staff was very attentive, and indulged our requests for samples of their beers.
Added bonus; we were able to buy a six-pack at the table.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

California
“OK, but relatively expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We arrived for lunch on our way to Pismo Beach because I enjoy visiting breweries. Their beer selection was not that much better than what I can buy locally, but I was still able to find something new. My brisket sandwich was very good, but I'm not sure it was worth $13. My wife's $12 burger was lousy...probably a frozen meat patty. No need to go back...there are so many craft breweries in the area, I do not need to see a major producer that does not really offer much more than can purchased at my local BevMo.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Go here for food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The bar always has folks in it so I assume the drinks are good, but we go for the food. They have an excellently prepared menu with quite a selection. The service is always great the food is great and it's a very happy atmosphere. We always enjoy it. The prices are slightly above average but very well worth it.

“Worth A Visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

4th of July weekend and want red to try it. Driven by several times on way home to Coalinga. Great beer, mediocre service and pizza. Fish and chips were good. May try again when not so busy.

Camarillo, California
“Good beer, decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

There is a bar area and a restaurant area. The menu has appetizers, pizza, pasta, some other main dishes, and sandwiches. Prices are reasonable to a little expensive, depending on what you get. I got a pizza for $12. It was a good size personal pizza, probably could have been split. There are better beers and worse beers in the area. I like the union jack.

Visited July 2014