“Indulge at dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Walnut Creek, California
“Indulge at dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The restaurant itself is very modest. White tablecloth service. Our dinner was terrific...rib eye steak cooked exactly the way we requested! Will return for sure!

Visited July 2014

“Alright ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a night off together finally, so we decided to try out your restaurant for a nice night out. When we were seated, we told her we had our own bottle of wine. She said she had to have the bartender open it, which was odd. So he opened our bottle, nervously, and attempted to pour but noticed we had 2 different wine glasses, so he went to another table and switched them out. I also noticed every table had different wine glasses..not a good look. Our server never said 'Hello, my name
Is...' Or anything professional. No specials..she handed us a discounted list of menu items for dinner, which was almost everything on the original menu. In the midst of trying to order dinner, we noticed the cook in the back yelling at the server and cussing very inappropriately at her about the orders coming in. It was so obnoxious that it was all we could look at! He was flying around the kitchen and slamming doors. It was incredibly distracting and horrific to see in such a nice restaurant. When we got our dinner we were surprisingly pleased. I had the Pork Belly and my date had the Duck. Both were very good, thank goodness! We chose no dessert and the server brought our tickets without saying a single thank you or have a nice night! Very rude in my opinion. She seemed as if she has zero dining/serving experience and it showed. She should not tolerate the cooks cussing at her in the back, especially when the whole restaurant can see! The plus was there was no corkage fee! That was great. I work at a local restaurant and we do the same thing. Anyways, we will probably be back, unless we get the same experience again, then we will not..

Lompoc, California
“Visiting the wine country at Paso Robles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I cannot think of anything we dislike!!On the contrary, we liked the cleaniness of the hotel, the friendliness of the staff and the superbe hot breakfast in the mornin! The room was accommodating, clean and very quiet!!

Visited May 2014
Paso Robles
“Great dinner since L.A. (left 2007)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I brought my husband last night to celebrate his b-day. He had the flat iron steak and I had the duck breast. Both were deliciious... With appetizer, wine, and the dinner, it was affordable.
Good service, the owner comes to see how you are doing, and I'd give the chefs 5 star.
I'd rather have a limited menu, but wonderfully prepared. A place for special occasions to celebrate.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lemoore, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfectly delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great menu choices and evening specials! Courteous and efficient staff. Comfortable, relaxing surroundings and delicious food!

Visited February 2014