“Fantastic Evening” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Los Gatos, California
“Fantastic Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were treated like honored guests. The owners took the time to explain the dishes we ordered and answered all of our questions politely. The food was very fresh and prepared with care. The service was wonderful and we were never rushed or left waiting for too long.
I especially loved the beet salad and the scallops but everything was great!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“The best restaurant in Paso Robles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Absolutely the best meal I've ever had! The couple operating the establishment were warm, and charming. Everything put before me was beautiful, and delicious!

Los Angeles, California
“Very Dissapointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Without a doubt some of the worst Sea food I have ever eaten, the complimentary ahi appetizer was tasteless, I ordered the crab cake with Cajun sauce as my starter and they were over cooked, smelled very fishy, were greasy and tough fish burger looking patty's, the sauce was o.k.

For my Entree I ordered the Sea Bass with smoked garlic and chive sauce, it came plated with some of the most over cooked vegetables I've ever seen, mushy soft beans and over grilled veggies.
The fish was once again over cooked and served over some kind of potato that was virtually raw and cold, the sauce was way to salty and I couldn't even finish my dinner.

The furnishings were straight out of Ikea, flimsy tables and wobbly chairs, and most annoying of all was the sun glaring through the front windows I had to eat my dinner with my sunglasses on, they kept opening the shades on the windows after I asked them to pull them down, and the owner/hostess kept talking to us at length while we tried to eat our dinner.

I'd recommend Rubios fish tacos over this place, waste of time, very overpriced and just bad food.
I should have turned and walked out when at the prime dinner hour the place was empty, and ironically we made reservations a week in advance.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Paso Robles, California, USA
“Nice People, Good Food, Slow Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went her a few weeks ago for a nice seafood dinner. The food did not disappoint. The service was pretty slow, but it was an event weekend in Paso so that might have had something to do with it.

Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Very pleasant and charming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We had only one night in Paso Robles and were staying across the street at Hotel Cheval. We are foodies from the San Francisco area and fish/seafood lovers. Paso Terra was not only excellent it was a wonderful find in a new town for us. Christina and chef Andre could not have been more pleasant and accommodating. The seafood cuisine was some of the best we have experienced in California. This is not said lightly -- this is really that good. If you are fish/seafood fans, Andre is an artist and will not disappoint.

• Visited May 2014