This is probably the nicest Hampton Inn I have stayed at. It is very nicely appointed, the standard room is bigger than most hotels of this class I have stayed at, and it was very well kept. The staff was very friendly and responsive. Had a very nice workout area, breakfast/lounge area, and pool (although it was too cold for pool use while I was there). They had the to-go breakfast bags in the morning which was great for me since I was there on work. Also had a wine tasting in the evenings from various local wineries, although one of the winery representatives that was there during my stay had a bit of an attitude (not the fault of the hotel at all of course). Overall this was a great hotel, and better than the other options in town that I have tried.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn