“Love their brunch. Love their food!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 149 restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A favorite gathering place for guests and locals for over 50 years, the Paso Robles Inn Steakhouse offers classic steakhouse dining with a contemporary twist. Using fresh local products and produce, such as Vivant cheeses, Jardine Ranch almonds, and Olea olive oil, we create an unforgettable experience for every guest. From USDA Choice Midwestern Beef steaks, fresh Morro Bay halibut, refreshing salads and more the Steakhouse serves something to satisfy every appetite. An extensive list of award-winning Paso Robles wines compliments our delicious menu items and makes each meal a true Paso Robles Wine Country dining experience.
Bradley
“Love their brunch. Love their food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We had Thanksgiving Day brunch here this year and were pleased with the quality of food. I love the crab stuffed avocado halves and filled up on those. Their turkey was a little dry but my husband said that the ham was good. We always eat upstairs in the bar area so we can watch football. We love going back here. We've also had some very good dinners and recommend the steak and lobster. Wonderful!! Love the Koi ponds outside of the restaurant and the hotel grounds are always immaculately kept. I love this place.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
Boise, Idaho
“Dine al fresco with Fido at the historic Paso Robles Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Such beautiful grounds and weather permitting, you can dine al fresco with Fido. This evening we did not have Fido so our group dined in doors by the fireplace, such great ambiance. This is known as an American Steakhouse and while our group all enjoyed their beef of choice, I had one of the best vegetarian pasta meals I have the pleasure to experience in a long time. Our comfy booth fit 4 with room to spare and we had great conversations, easy to hear one another in a busy restaurant which is rare to find these days. Good wine list to choose from and my favorite Creme Brulee for dessert did not disappoint.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, CA
“A real disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Given the reviews by others and the fact that I stayed at the Paso Robles Inn, I went to dinner here shortly after I arrived (another reason was that I had my claustrophobic golden retriever with me and didn't want to leave her alone in the room).
The glass of local red wine I ordered was in drinkable, so that went back (I suspect the bottle had been left open too long & it had turned). I can't remember having ever sent wine back. The second was OK.
The fresh artichoke was in what was called a Meyer lemon sauce, which sounded great; but it was very spicy & hot, so killed the flavor of the artichoke, the wild salmon was OK, but covered in a fairly spicy flavor.
Given the prices, the food & wine should have been a lot better.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“We had a good meal, really liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The steak was good, the fish tacos were good, the shrimp cocktail was good, the wine was good, the staff was good. This place was good. We would return here.

Visited November 2013
Paso robles
“So far dirty cups. Tables need to be bussed badly!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

More dirty tables than clean. Dirty glass with floaties. I won't go back. Simone's old dirty bandaid left on our table.

• Visited November 2013