“Design and Wine get an A” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Wineries
Attraction Details
NY NY
5 attraction reviews
“Design and Wine get an A”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The design of the winery tasting room is as impressive as the wine. The woman guiding us through the tastings went well beyond the standard tasting shpiel. I felt as if I were learning a family history, and I was - how the winemaker went from driving fork lifts at one winery to his very own, all about the earth of the area and the critical role it plays with both reds and whites, ement casks, and even who the architect was. The property was very tranquil as well.

Visited May 2013

14 attraction reviews
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have been buying their wines for 7 years.Matt has consistently produced great Rhone blends that are truly wonderful.

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great wine and great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I've been a member of Linne for over 5 years now and they are always fun, helpful and pour the most amazing wine. You do need an appointment to taste here, but it's because they have a very small staff and a limited amount of wine. The blends at Linne are some of my favorite wines I've ever tasted and the winemaker, Matt, continues to innovate. If you know wine, this is a great place to taste. If you want a cheap bottle of wine, try Wild Horse.

Visited February 2013
San Jose, CA
3 attraction reviews
“Perfection in a glass”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was advised by a friend to make an appointment here and I wouldn’t be disappointed. The wine was absolutely incredible, although I was disappointed they only had two wines to taste, Problem Child and Perfectionist. Although I liked them both, Problem Child was my favorite. It’s an absolutely beautifully blended wine with Zinfandel, Syrah & Montverde. It is a little pricey, but no more than any other high price wine in the valley and a lot cheaper than Napa. It was drinking beautifully now, however I’m going to lay them down for a few years. The tasting room and service was very nice.

Visited January 2013
Central Coast
35 attraction reviews
“Second best in Paso Robles.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is my second favorite winery in Paso Robles, and this winery was responsible for helping launch Cris Cherry( Villa Creek) into wine stardom. I love all the wines here, you can't go wrong with the wines they have here. People complain about the high prices here, but good wine doesn't come cheap. If you want cheap wine, go to Tobin James

Visited June 2012