“Love this restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Bradley
“Love this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We had a fantastic dinner last month and intend on going again tonight. Their chicken piccata is delicious and I was very impressed with their steamed clams. I don't normally drink the "juice" that is with the steamed clams but couldn't help myself. They were the best I've ever had. My husband had the beef stroganoff and he was satisfied. The staff are friendly, courteous, and thorough. I definitely recommend Springside for those who love good food and generous portions, along with a wonderful atmosphere. We also go there for lunch and they have my favorite sandwich (alfalfa sprouts, tomato, avocado and jack cheese on wheat bread). I wish I could say that I'd try something different but always opt for my favorite for lunch. Very clean. It puts other restaurants in Paso Robles to shame.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rancho Cucamonga
“Excellent Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Great Dinner.... If you are looking for a great evening dining experience that is affordable, great tasting and warm, this is it! Family owned, this restaurant is better know for its breakfast/lunch menu than its dinnner menu. Give it a try and I'm sure you will be delighted. Every time we are in town, we have dinner here. Its always perfectly prepared with great taste - pastas, steaks, fish salads and a nice wine selection.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food with large portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

A previous review from trip advisor led me to this restaurant. The review mentioned the biscuit as excellent. I found the biscuit disappointing. Though large and hot it was dry and tough. Was expecting hot and flakey streight from the oven. The omelet was OK, nothing special, the cheese and veggies lumped in the middle. The ham in the omelet looked like sliced sandwich meat. All in all I would say a nice clean restaurant with good, not great, food. Certainly not a hidden gem.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Best Breakfast Before Beating a Path to the Wineries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Meandering the streets of Paso Robles, we wanted to find a new spot for breakfast....and Springside was a great "find". Pleasant service, nice homey atmosphere, and delicious food at a good price. We enjoyed their 'scrambles' with lots of fresh, local ingredients, and while the home-fries seemed like a lot on the platter, they were so good we devoured every morsel. AND, don't miss the homemade biscuits....YUM! While we prefer our coffee a little stronger, the perfectly crisped bacon and array of fresh fruit more than made up for the coffee. Although a little off the beat of the town square in El Paso Robles, Springside Restaurant was a very enjoyable start to a day of wine tasting in Paso Robles, Sausalito and Sonoma. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Nice for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Found this restaurant on Trip Advisor. Stopped for lunch.
Old Cape Cod style home converted into a restaurant. Appeared to be a favorite place to dine by local residents. Very clean. Good service. Good food. We both had the California chicken sandwich. Will definitely stop again on the next road trip.

• Visited July 2012