“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Robert's Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 139 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Californian
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th street
Transit: AMTRACK train station directly 2 blocks south
Description: Step inside Roberts and congenial servers will welcome you. Dine in an elegant, yet refreshingly relaxed atmosphere of glossy woods, exquisite decor, and captivating photography. Experience the wine region of Paso Robles at the sleek handcrafted wine bar that features an impressive list of top wines and beers with an emphasis on local stars. Roberts celebrates the best of American traditions by providing you with beautifully prepared foods that are satisfying yet sensitively priced. Gather with your friends and family in a dining room that makes you feel both uptown and right at home.
Pueblo, Colorado, USA
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I was in town on business, some of my co-workers that live in the area recommended Robert's. I enjoyed everything from the bread, wine, dinner and dessert. Often times when you travel you do not know what to expect, but this place should be on the top of your list! The meal was one of the best I have ever had (I had the halibut). Great service, great food, great experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles
“wonderful surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I wandered in during a down pour. We stopped and enjoyed a Great lunch of fish tacos, salads and
wine! Bar stools are actually very padded and comfortable!!! This restaurant is new since our last visit. Wonderful addition to Paso!

Bellevue, Washington
“Unexpected Terrific Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I had the braised pork bellys and tartlets with a Niner 2009 red. Not hungrey enough for full menu, these two fit the bill for small plate food. Best pork bellys I've had. Ate at bar so could talk with pleasant staff. The ice-cream sandwich dessert would serve two. Highly recommend and I had a choice of Artisan and VC.

Santa Clarita, California
“Fancy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Had 3 couples for a nice dinner out. We brought some wine from our day of treasure hunting. If you like steak, this is the place to go. They're pork belly is to die for. Decor and setting is very intimate. Service was excellent.

Orlando, Florida
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We were in Paso for a weekend wine festival, and had eaten here a year ago and enjoyed it. However, this time around we're very disappointed. I ordered the lasagna, which was about the size of a post-it note. It consisted of mostly pasta, cheese, a few mushrooms and plenty of oil. Sending it back crossed my mind, it was just one of those instances where my hunger overrides my better judgement. My companion had the grilled pork chop which was good, but nothing special. Something we could have made at home. The mashed potato side was not flavorful, and the sautéed carrots boring. If we were locals we wouldn't have minded but we don't go to Paso often so we wanted a special meal. The decor, on the other hand, is classy, and the waitstaff friendly. The bar area is attractive, so it wouldn't be a bad place to have a drink.

• Visited November 2012