“Delicious Organic Fresh Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Entrance in Alley
Cambria, California
“Delicious Organic Fresh Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was one of the best healthy meals I've ever had. Everything was so fresh and delicious! I ordered the BLTA (bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado) sandwich, and my boyfriend had the cold salmon sandwich. Both sandwiches came with a small side salad, sprinkled with quinoa. That was the first time I had quinoa in a salad, and I loved it! They also offer gluten free bread, which is an awesome option to have. We sat on the outdoor patio, which was nicely shaded and surprisingly cool for such a hot day. The portions were perfect, and we were left feeling satisfied. We can't wait to eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Anaheim Hills, California
“Great Organics”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Sitting in the patio, enjoying the great smells, and watching the pizza maker. Great place to bust open a bottle of wine and share good food.

Visited July 2013
Kerrville, TX
“Second time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

second time visit to THO and it won't be our last. We enjoyed a late lunch and next time we visit Paso we will make dinner reservations. Super black lentil tacos and an awesome sandwich. Sat outside in the delightful patio.Pleasant way to spend a warm afternoon on Labor Day weekend. Good service and fun people watching!

Visited August 2013
Southport
“Great food for foodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This restaurant was highly recommend to us by many people in Paso Robles wineries. The menu was very unusual with exotic combinations of ingredients. At first we hesitated at some of the combinations. But we quickly changed our minds when delving into the dishes. I had the skewered shrimp on zucchini noodles; my husband had the Spanish style pork shoulder. The pork dish was huge and we loved the smoked eggplant. My noodles had a mixture of basil, cilantro, and mint chopped topping.The caramel Budino was to die for. For the quality of food, the prices were very reasonable. And as a special bonus, all of the food was healthy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco
“Delicious, healthy, unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The menu seems to be different everyday. My wife and I ate dinner there. We had the black lentil tacos, the fruit salad, and the scallops. All the dishes were very unique and tasted amazing. I had the olive oil cake. I was not impressed by their description of the cake but it tasted amazing. If you want to try some very delicious dishes that are healthy and unique, this is the place to go. It's expensive and if you want a really big meal this is probably not the place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere