Seven Quails and owners Karina and Dave Brucker are absolutely the best. We can recommend this B&B without hesitation and know that you will not be disappointed. Karina and Dave make every possible effort to ensure you have the best possible time. They pay attention to every detail of your visit as well as that of the inn. The Seven Quails B&B itself provides a lovely setting as it sits on top of the hill surrounded by vineyards. It has been decorated with a sophisticated yet relaxing style that is meticulously maintained by the hosts. Fresh flowers and interesting art add to the surrounding beauty. Fine linens, comfortable furniture and mattresses, bath products and snacks are provided. Dave and Karina are outstanding hosts as well as chefs. Breakfast is often a two course dining experience at Seven Quails including an entrée such as Eggs Benedict. During our visit Dave even set up a private and very informative barrel tasting of his wines. Personally both Karina and Dave are warm upbeat individuals who generously share of their time, experiences and talents to maximize your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast