“Absolutely the best in every aspect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seven Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paso Robles
Seven Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
You added Seven Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
1340 Valley Quail Place, P.O. Box 1570, Paso Robles, CA 93447   |
Special Rate
25% Off 1st of 3 Nite Min
Ranked #1 of 31 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Diego
“Absolutely the best in every aspect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2009

Seven Quails and owners Karina and Dave Brucker are absolutely the best. We can recommend this B&B without hesitation and know that you will not be disappointed. Karina and Dave make every possible effort to ensure you have the best possible time. They pay attention to every detail of your visit as well as that of the inn. The Seven Quails B&B itself provides a lovely setting as it sits on top of the hill surrounded by vineyards. It has been decorated with a sophisticated yet relaxing style that is meticulously maintained by the hosts. Fresh flowers and interesting art add to the surrounding beauty. Fine linens, comfortable furniture and mattresses, bath products and snacks are provided. Dave and Karina are outstanding hosts as well as chefs. Breakfast is often a two course dining experience at Seven Quails including an entrée such as Eggs Benedict. During our visit Dave even set up a private and very informative barrel tasting of his wines. Personally both Karina and Dave are warm upbeat individuals who generously share of their time, experiences and talents to maximize your stay.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2009

We were warmly welcomed by Dave and Karine at their bed and breakfast. The rooms were really pretty, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was really good especially Karina's blueberry scones. I really recommend the nibbles and wine tasting at 6. Dave's wine is very good and the nicest thing is you get to talk with Dave and Karina and share some stories and good discussion. I truly recommend this bed and breakfast and wish to back myself!!

• Stayed September 2009
Gatineau, Québec
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

At the beginning of September 2009, my friends and I went to the Seven Quails B&B overnight. We had heard of this place through the Internet and let me tell you that we were all most pleased with our choice.

We were struck by the location of this B&B - surrounded by vineyards and wild life. The room we had was stunning - clear view on the vineyards, very comfortable beds, beautiful linen and very clean. We also had wine tasting with our hosts who were very gracious and interesting people. David and Katryna made us feel most welcome and yet were not intrusive. The accommodation and food are first class. I highly recommend a visit and my only regret is that we only stayed at the Seven Quails for one night. All in all, a very pleasant experience all around and certainly one to repeat again, soon, I hope.

Marie-Claire Deveault
Gatineau, Québec, Canada

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Quebec
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2009

The hosts were charming and the house was amazing. The food was exquisite as was the wine tasting. I am recommending to all my friends and coworkers. A must in Paso Robles

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Espoo, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2009

We had a pleasant night at Seven Quails B&B. The two-room combo worked perfectly for us, and the we thoroughly enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Los Altos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

What a welcoming and comfortable home base for exploring the Paso Robles wine area. The drive up the hill, through the orchards and vineyards contributes much to its charm, in addition to the amenities and wonderful food. Dave and Karina are very gracious hosts.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

I based my selection of Seven Quails on reviews I read plus their webiste and it far exceeded my expectations. I felt like a princess in their home. The beauty and tranquil stay was only surpassed by the hosts Dave and Katrina, lovely people who make you feel as if you've known them all your life. My room was lovely and spotless as is their entire home. I cannot say enough nice things about Seven Quails.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo

Been to Seven Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!