In planning a wine-tasting weekend in Paso Robles area we wisely chose Seven Quails. Beside being a great value, everything about it was perfect, memorable and special for us. The rooms were impecable, spacious, bright, beautiful. Dave and Karina's home sits on top of a hill with sweeping views in all directions of vineyards, groves and rolling hills. One room is a bit grander than the other, but both are totally gorgeous. A third room shares a jack-and-jill bathroom with Sunny-Side-Up and would be perfect for children. The rooms are each very private, but still in a suite and just off a beautiful living/dining area. And flowers everywhere, both inside and out. The gourmet breakfasts were something we looked forward to each morning - always something different and yummy. Dave and Karina are extremely gracious hosts, with a wealth of information and tips for the area and for wine tasting. They helped us orchestrate most every detail of our weekend in wine country. I could go back just to spend a weekend with them - a lot of fun to chat with. Our wine-tasting weekend was topped off with a tasting one evening of Seven Quails wines - an experience in both wine education and pure fun. One of our best and most memorable vacations ever.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less