Dave and Karina have created an exquisite B&B in their home and vineyard. You start with a great location as their large home sits on a hilltop overlooking the east side valley and the west side hills, surrounded by vineyards. The bedrooms are large, filled with light and very tastefully decorated with comfortable furniture and whimsical art. The bathrooms resemble designer showrooms and include top-of-the-line toiletries. There are multiple patios for morning or afternoon relaxation and the snack basket in our room was so tempting we nibbled our way through it! Dave and Karina are excellent hosts who immediately made us feel like friends. They are very familiar with the local area and provide great recommendations for restaurants and wine tasting. Perhaps best of all, they are fabulous cooks - the breakfasts they prepare and serve are five-star presentations in every detail. Best kept secret... they bottle their own excellent zin and cab at very reasonable prices. This was the best two-day getaway we've had in years and we have found our favorite place to stay in Paso Robles.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less