What a fantastic spot - the views, the hosts, the food, the accommodations! Seriously, a gem in a fantastic location on a vineyard just ten minutes from downtown Paso. Highly recommended. Rooms and bathrooms are luxurious and beautifully appointed (they have thought of everything). Home and setting is lovely: just sitting and enjoying views (sunsets and sunrises) from the top of a hill surrounded by vines and beautiful gardens. Hosts Dave and Karina are delightful - sharing stories and recommendations that enhanced our visit to the area immensely. Their cooking is fantastic: 4-course breakfasts (unheard of at other B&Bs we've stayed in). Absolutely top- notch food and accommodating (any food-related issues are addressed and catered to in a generous and thoughtful way). Karina's baking and home-made croissants are fabulous, not to mention some gooey chocolately treats that were to die for. Last day's fourth course was a tower of fruit, in a home-baked ginger snap bowl, drizzled with chocolate and decorated with a chocolate decorative topper - all homemade, and more a piece of art than food! Yummy. If you're going to Paso area - I would highly recommend this lovely place (not to mention checking out Dave's own wine while you're there).
Enjoy! Wish we could go back next month!
- Also Known As:
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less