When planning our first trip to Paso we saw the great reviews for Seven Quails on Tripadvisor. We routinely stay in B&B's to meet people and experience that "home away from home" feeling no matter where we are around the globe. Our perfect experience with Seven Quails started immediately upon our booking. Karina emailed us such valuable tips and weblinks that our trip was basically planned out for us. Some of you may have experienced overly positive photos from the places you visited previously that did not come close to reality. Let me say that NO photos can come close to describing the incredible beauty of Seven Quails and its vista overlooking Paso! I have traveled to 31 countries and ALL across this great country we call America, and this visual experience would make anyone's top ten list! Lets not forget hospitality! David and Karina are the ultimate innkeepers. Your needs are greatly exceeded. The breakfast alone should rate Michelin Guide stars! The rooms are spacious. Finally, the Zinfandel David produces is first rate. Seven Quails needs to be on your "bucket list".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast