Stayed at Seven Quails the week of 4th of July. The Room with the View was private, roomy, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was almost an experience in of itself. I took a long hot bath in the large tub every night and powerful showers in the morning. The hosts Dave and Karina were welcoming, helpful and excellent cooks! Love went into everything they made for us. Each breakfast consisted of a 3-course meal! I took powerwalks every morning on their 1-mile long country road. We were enchanted with the amount of deer that walked amongst us. The bed was great, lots of closet and storage space. On the night of 4th of July, Dave and Karina invited us (and the other guests) to join them outside for a spectacular 3 township firework display on top their hilltop retreat, while sipping on their vineyard's wine and to our surprised a huge gigantic moon rose right on cue at the beginning of the show!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast