“Amazing stay for me and all SEVEN of my bridesmaids!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #11 of 31 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
San Juan Bautista, California, Usa
“Amazing stay for me and all SEVEN of my bridesmaids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I got married Jan. 26, 2013 near downtown Paso Robles, and my seven bridesmaids and myself had the best girl's night here the night before my wedding. So relaxing, so cozy and so peaceful tucked away on beautiful Vineyard drive amid rolling hills and old oak trees draped in green moss. The rooms here are immaculate, warm and tastefully decorated. I would describe it as having a magical cottage-like feel, and I love that it's right next to a creek. Both rooms are recently remodeled and redecorated, and we LOVED the upstairs fireplace. If you're in Paso Robles to wine taste, this is also an ideal place to stay as it's centrally located to a number of vineyards (and the Per Cazo wines here are to die for, as well). This is definitely a hidden gem. The owners, Lynn and Dave, are also very knowledgeable about the area and make great suggestions about where to visit and dine. A superb stay. Thank you for making my wedding weekend so special!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Located in the heart of wine country, Creekside B&B offers prompt and attentive service, privacy, and easy access to downtown Paso Robles and surrounding wineries. Although it is a short hop into adorable downtown Paso Robles, Creekside B&B is tucked into its own lovely, quiet nook. Our group inhabited the two suites located in the adorable converted barn. Tastefully decorated, and outfitted in luxurious linens, both the upstairs and downstairs suites offered multiple comfortable beds and beautiful kitchenettes. Both suites had fireplaces in the rooms, the perfect place to crack open a bottle of Zin and relax! Speaking of wine, do not miss a tasting of the B&B's associated winery, Per Cazo Cellars. I certainly found that a mere taste was not enough when it came to their delicious Grenache-Zin blend. Yum.

Although it was a bit chilly for swimming when I visited in January, the pool and surrounding patio were beautiful and inviting. Had the in-room fireplace not been so inviting, I might have been sad about the cooler temperatures keeping me from taking a dip in the pool.

I will certainly book Creekside B&B for my next visit to the Paso area, and I may have to order some Per Cazo wine to tide me over until my next visit.

Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

From now on, this is the only place I'll choose to stay when visiting Paso Robles!! The B&B is located in the heart of Paso's vineyards and wineries, and is just a short jaunt down the highway to downtown Paso. Dave and Lynne are THE most gracious hosts, and their inn is cozy, intimate, peaceful, and elegant all at the same time. I stayed in the downstairs room by the creek, and HOLY COW was it amazing. Full kitchen, fire place, sliding glass doors that open up to the sloping lawn and creek. I could probably write several sonnets about the gorgeous king bed with the most comfortable mattress and luxurious sheets I have ever slept on... There is even a sneaky wall pull-out bed that my friend slept on, and she said it was the best night's sleep she'd had in a year! Suffice it to say, the room is stunning- good luck trying to wrench yourself from it to go explore the countless wineries that are located close by. An out-of-this-world breakfast is prepared by Lynne in the morning, and you can even set up a tasting of their own personal label, Per Cazo Cellars. My favorite was the Zing- it's a zinfandel mixed with a Grenache, and it is heavenly. Did I mention the pool, hot tub, and the sweetest dog you'll ever meet named Rosie? Just the icing on the cake to my favorite new place. Do yourself a favor and book your stay here NOW. Dave and Lynne are such gracious hosts, and do an outstanding job representing the gorgeous region that they call home. Can I go back yet?

Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We just returned from a picture-perfect weekend at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast and already can't wait to plan our next visit. Before we arrived, I emailed Lynn Teckman with a couple questions about a late arrival and our dog, and she responded immediately, making us feel so welcome. When we walked into the beautiful, spacious Creekside Room, we felt right at home - the lights were on, the bed looked so cozy, and there was a bottle of Per Cazo Epi Telos wine waiting for us (not to mention a couple treats for our dog). We sat by the fireplace and could not have felt more relaxed. During the day, we sat outside and watched deer and turkey roaming around the meadow across the creek. The attention to detail and cleanliness of the room were impeccable and Lynn's delicious breakfasts that were delivered to our room each morning could have been served at a gourmet restaurant. We ended our weekend with a tasting of the full Per Cazo wine portfolio with our hosts Lynn & Dave on their beautiful patio. We were so sad to leave but will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I went to The Creekside B&B last week for a few days. I didn't want to leave. The room was spacious, clean and made me feel right at home. The bed was unbelievably comfortable! You will never want to get out of it except when you smell the deliciousness of Lynne Teckman's (owner and resident chef) breakfast! The poolside wine tasting of their wine, Per Cazo, was a great experience as well. The outdoor fire pit was a great place to sit and relax after a long day of wine tasting. I cannot wait to return. I would recommend Creekside to anybody!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
So glad you enjoyed your stay. Autumn is one of my favorite times in Paso and sitting around the firepit on a crisp evening is just about perfect. Come back soon so we can share a glass of wine together again!
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We loved everything about this bed and breakfast! Everything is taken care of to the minimal detail and the owner makes sure you feel like at home (better than at home!). Even before arrival, they made sure all our concerns were addressed and they were very prompt to answer our emails. Upon arrival, Dave was hosting a wine tasting by the pool and we were invited to join them. We had a great time. He told a story regarding each wine we tasted, which was paired with cheeses and pate.

The place was very quiet and peaceful at night. There are only two bedrooms and ours was located in the back of the building looking over a nice garden/sitting area. The bedroom was very cozy and had a little terrace where you can rest after a hard day of wine tasting. The breakfast was just AMAZING and it was delivered every morning to our room at the requested time. The first day we had quiche with fresh orange juice and fruits and yogurt. The second day Dave prepared the best french toast that we have ever had in addition to roasted peaches with cream.

We cannot wait to be back and we would totally recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Arcadia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The Creekside Inn is beautiful, cozy, charming, comfortable ( the sheets are so wonderful) and most of all the most relaxing B & B I have ever stayed in. Lynn and Dave are the most wonderful hosts. My sister & I enjoyed our stay we prolonged it an extra day. The breakfast is delivered every morning at your appointed time and it comes to your room. The table every morning was set to perfection and the breakfast is fabulous. I cannot recommend this little piece of heaven more. Thank you also to Cheryl and Wit for all that they did too.
Sincerely
Barbara Griffiths

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Creekside Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!