“Beautiful setting and villa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Belvino Viaggio

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paso Robles
Belvino Viaggio
Save Saved
You added Belvino Viaggio to your Saves list
1985 Peachy Canyon Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446   |
Ranked #6 of 31 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
los angeles
“Beautiful setting and villa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We recently stayed at Belvino Viaggio with three other couples. The Villa is new, spacious and wonderfully appointed. The views from all our rooms were spectacular. The breakfast was tasty and the extra treats of cookies and cheese & wine were a nice bonus. There is a very friendly dog on the property. I would highly recommend Belvino to couples and groups of friends who want to tour the Paso Robles wine country.

Room Tip: Only about 1/2 the rooms have TV and the wifi reception was spotty.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
lois4paso, Owner at Belvino Viaggio, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Its always fun to share an experience with friends, so it was great to see you and your friends stay at Belvino Viaggio as a gathering point for your Paso Robles get away.

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Woodland Hills, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Belvino Viaggio. After an exhaustive search of the area, my husband and I choose the Belvino Viaggio as the bed and breakfast to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary. Excellent choice. The journey begins with a drive up a private mountain road to a gorgeous home perched on the very top of the hill. Lois, the owner greeted us and showed the property. It is grand by B&B standards, 20' ceilings, arches and did I mention views? Rolling hills of majestic oak trees and acres upon acre of tempranillo, and - and -
There are 7 rooms at the Inn.
I highly recommend the Paso Robles room. Off the balcony you have city light view of Paso in the distance. The bedroom window and bathroom windows frame out what you came to see, a colorful landscape of vineyards for as far as the eye can see. If you're looking for a quiet, elegant place to stay while enjoying the foods and wines of the region, look no further

• Stayed September 2012
lois4paso, Owner at Belvino Viaggio, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
We are so pleased that you chose to celebrate your 10th anniversary at Belvino Viaggio, as we strive to provide a romantic get away for such an occasion.
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

It lives up to the reviews and was an amazing getaway for my husband and me. I was under the weather and Lois and crew were so kind and accommodating.

Views are stunning and the afternoon wine reception had amazing selections. The breakfast, service, linens, and location were high end and a great value.

With only 7 rooms, would be fun to have for the weekend with family or friends;)

Will come back again!

• Stayed February 2013
lois4paso, Owner at Belvino Viaggio, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you are feeling better. We have had several groups and family reunions stay here that have enjoyed the opportunity for all to be in one place in such beautiful surroundings. We look forward to your return visit.
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Everything about this B and B was perfect. Lois and Mark were wonderful hosts, the rooms were perfect and we wouldn't change a thing. In fact, it was so good we hesitate to write this review because we want it to be a well kept secret. But in truth, this place is a don't miss. From the rooms with the fireplace, to the afternoon wine, to the amazing breakfast...and on and on.

The suggestions for tastings, dinner, shopping, it was like having a personal tour guide. No detail was left undone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
lois4paso, Owner at Belvino Viaggio, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that my suggestions for activities and dining proved helpful. Paso Robles has so much to offer, so we understand choices need to be made. We love providing custom-fit suggestions based on your preferences. We hope to see you back.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is by far the best B&B I have stayed at in the Central Coast area. It's the best I've stayed at in Paso, and I've stayed in most over the years. First stumbled across this place back in 2008 when it first opened...and I literally mean stumbled, as I wandered in not knowing if it was even open for business yet or not. Since then, I have been a guest 3-4 times over the past several years....some visits I check out a different B&B in Paso, but I keep coming back here as my favorite. Can't say enough about how kind Lois has been, and how extraordinarily helpful she's been with tips about the area, etc. Breakfast is delicious, the views are magnificent, and the house is gorgeous. It's peaceful, and a fantastic place to get away. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Wow - you just made my day with such high praise! We are so grateful that you continue to return and we look forward to your next visit.
Bellbrook, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed at the Belvino Viaggio for three nights. It was a delightful stay. Each breakfast was unique, with the addition on one morning of Scottish style steel cut oats with dried fruit - courtesy of Mark! It was amazing! Wine and cheese hour brought the guests together for good conversation and good wine. We met Lois and Mark as the innkeeprs and left them as friends. Holly (the dog) - the offical greeter - was charming and lived up to her position!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful comments and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Mark is beaming with pride over your mention of his steel cut oats. The best part about owning an Inn is meeting new guests who become friends. We hope to see you back.
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I really want to keep this fabulous B&B to myself, so I can be sure to get a reservation on my next visit. The innkeepers, Lois and Mark , are wonderful people. Simply the best. It was easy to feel as if they were old friends. Before arriving, we had worried it may be too far from town. Not a worry at all. Six minutes. Lois even had a special cupcake and candle for my husband's birthday. The vistas, the luxurious rooms, the wonderful breakfasts and the nighttime treats......we will return.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
We are pleased that you chose to celebrate your husband's birthday at Belvino Viaggio. We always enjoy participating in life's special occasions. And we're glad you enjoyed our convenient location. When I bought the land to develop the B&B, it was one of my favorite aspects that you can feel removed from it all and in the country, but still only be a 2 mile drive to town.

Been to Belvino Viaggio? Share your experiences!