“Heartily recommended” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 152 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Lot-et-Garonne
“Heartily recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our motel people suggested this place for breakfast and we were glad they did. Nice decor, quick and pleasant service, good food, and reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2014

Paso Robles, California
“experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

been going to this restaurant for years. Sometimes the newer waitresses treat you a little rude because your by yourself, I own 5 restaurants but never tell anyone that. I am always pleasant and thank them for everything I usually tip very well but some of them don't deserve it

• Visited February 2014
San Jose, CA
“MMMMMmmmm good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very good for breakfast. My friend has biscuits and gravy which she let me taste. YUM! I had the BLT/avacado on a croissant. I ordered an egg for extra protein and the waitress made sure it was cooked as I wanted it and placed in the sandwich. The "Arnold Palmer" I ordered was the best I've ever had. I'm sure the lemonade was freshly made.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saratoga, California
“Excellent breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

5 of us stopped in for a sunday breakfast on a wine tasting weekend. Food was excellent!
Toast was made with fresh baked breads. Bacon thick and crispy; waffle was light and the boysenberry topping was homemade !!
Corned beef hash was good, but a touch light on meat (much more potatoes than meat). Poached eggs done perfectly. Omelet was reported to be "wonderful"!

service was friendly and correct. I'd stop here again!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Nice change of pace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Having been traveling for more than a month, it was nice to find a restaurant who prepared "comfort foot" for lunch. The vegatable soup was flavorful with lots of tender beef and vegs in it. The BLT has some of the best crisp bacon on a BLT that I've had commerically. My husband loved his pastrami sandwich. The homemade pie my husband chose had a grat flaky crust and I chose the bread pudding which was good and had a nice lemony creamy finish. Service was a little slow but value was excellentas was the food.

• Visited February 2013