“Good Thai...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pasadena, California
“Good Thai...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Owners of Abbricot on Lake in Pasadena. Good Thai. Always crowded and seems a bit too much of all the hipsters who are moving into Pasadena from the westside. Stay on the west side ; ) Back to the food. Good, Go! Enjoy!

Visited August 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Wow! So flavorful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

With reasonably priced lunch specials, this is a great place in Pasadena, especially near the Caltech area. I got the chicken satay which had a delectable marinade. My brother enjoyed his chicken phad thai.

Visited October 2013
Portland
“A Destination for Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Get there early. You will soon develop favorites like the pad see yew but don't be afraid to stretch the limits of all your taste buds because each one if them will be delighted you took them there, again and again!

Visited October 2013
Palo Alto, California
“Wish I had more time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had hardly any time, before I had to leave to the airport to pick up my husband. I thought I'd just get a soup, but the waitress told me the fastest thing would be to order an appetizer, which I did- the peanut dumplings. They were excellent! After picking up my husband and son, we actually tried to go back for dinner, but sadly they close at 9 pm and we had to find a different restaurant that was open. I was very impressed however at the great service and excellent (however small) dish that I got - I hope that I'll be able to return someday with more time and try out more of the dishes!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sweet daisy mint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! The spring rolls are excellent and so are their curries! We will be coming back for a long time.

• Visited March 2013