The night I visited 21 Choices, there was a line out the door so we stood there watching the production line for about 20 minutes before we got to the front. I never saw anyone wash their hands or put on gloves (like subway food handlers do). I wasn't concerned at the time.
Later that evening came the signs and symptoms of classic food poisoning (which I've studied for many years due to my career) - for those of you not familiar, the most common cause of "food borne illness" is contamination of the food from the food handler (not actually the food itself). (here's a good reference: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001652.htm)
Anyway, without the bathroom details, lets just say the evening didn't turn out well. I would suggest 21 Choices begin to follow subway's lead with gloves or have employees wash their hands between each creation. Until then, I won't go back.
If you own or manage 21 Choices, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.