This is a good hotel for visiting Los Angeles. The light rail is about 1 mile away and takes you to Union Station from there you can connect will all rail locations.
For driving the Pasadena Freeway will get you downtown in 20 minutes after rush-hour 09:30
Located close to Old Pasadena.
Hotel is clean with no complaints. Pool is fair. Breakfast they were slow replenishing items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a virtual tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Pasadena Hotel features 81 guest rooms in a four-level parking structure located 1 mile east of the Pasadena Tournament of Rose Parade route, adjacent to Old Town Pasadena's historic district including 80 fine restaurants and 130 unique shops, within minutes of famous sites and attractions, such as the Rose Bowl, Pasadena Civic/Musical Center, Norton Simon Museum, Huntington Library Art Collections and Botanical Gardens. Santa Anita Race Track is also nearby, and we are about a 15 minute drive away from downtown Los Angeles. The city is also home to Pasadena Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology. Our hotel is located right off 210 freeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Pasadena-Colorado Blvd.
- Holiday Inn Express Pasadena
- Holiday Inn Pasadena