After a near 11hr flight from LHR to LAX we decided to stop off in Pasadena on way to Las Vegas. ( its approx 50 mins from LAX airport). The hotel reception staff were quick and polite. The offer of a couple of bottles of chilled water were an appreciative touch since the temp was touching 100f.
The hotel has good parking and we could not fault the room for the price we paid.
Will definately use again the next time we are in LA
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Pasadena-Colorado Blvd.
- Holiday Inn Express Pasadena
- Holiday Inn Pasadena
- Pasadena Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a virtual tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Pasadena Hotel features 81 guest rooms in a four-level parking structure located 1 mile east of the Pasadena Tournament of Rose Parade route, adjacent to Old Town Pasadena's historic district including 80 fine restaurants and 130 unique shops, within minutes of famous sites and attractions, such as the Rose Bowl, Pasadena Civic/Musical Center, Norton Simon Museum, Huntington Library Art Collections and Botanical Gardens. Santa Anita Race Track is also nearby, and we are about a 15 minute drive away from downtown Los Angeles. The city is also home to Pasadena Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology. Our hotel is located right off 210 freeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena-Colorado Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.